Monday 13 April 2009

Man died in G20 protest

In the news, the main storyline was about a man who died during G20 protest in London last week. There were evidences showing that he had confrontation with the police. Few minutes before his death, the video showed that when he was walking in front the police then the police were shouting at him to get his way out. Suddenly one of the police pushed him down. He didn’t take part of the G20 protest and was in wrong place at wrong time.

The video showed that there were many polices had lashed on him for no reason and one of them had caused his death. This cop who pushed him should be arrested for manslaughter. He shouldn’t do what he had done. This is not the first I heard about the cops doing these. I have heard a few stories in the past in my homeland in Northern Ireland. That is only reason why I dislike the police. They think they can batter people for no reason. They never think in the first place when they done it. You may not agree with me but it is my opinion.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2368505.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment