Saturday 25 April 2009

Homosexuality Comment

Comment responding to Miss Matrix’s blog on homosexuality: http://i-wish-philosophy-was-pink.blogspot.com/

I agree with Miss Matrix when she was talking about homosexuality. I cannot understand why many people see homosexuality as ‘bad’ or ‘evil’. You have to understand how these people feel. They cannot help to be in love with people in same sexes. However I can understand from the religion’s perspective on homosexuality. I am a Roman Catholic and my religion is against it. But I don’t see anything wrong with homosexuality. They are seeing as ‘norm’ now regardless there are few people who are against. Before I came to Wolverhampton University, I had no experience with lesbian and gays. Since I came here, I have so many friends who are lesbian and I see them as normal. There is no difference between us only they are interested in girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment